i can't find my softcopy of my blog code at home!
NEVERMIND !
forget it (:
but lucky i got another blog of myself to use manx. Only that no link arhs (:
cos that blog is belong to my baby and mine (;
I WISH MONEY CAN DROP FROM SKY !!!
i wanna get many many many things manx!
1) I900 / F480 PINK ( i say so long le, still no ppl buy for me derhs. )
2) A gold abacus necklace
3) Gucci Bag & Burberry tote !
4) Top - Up my Comestics (:
5) RED PSP ! (cos my dearest baby lost it)
6) HELP ME TO SLIM DOWN !
7) Go SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGG !
how i wish i got a sugar daddy mans!
so he will get what i want ^^
shakehead * (dreaming only)*slapslap!
I'm thinking of something recently *
shld i go over his place to stay !
HAHAHA ! perhaps alt days ba ~
I LOVE YOUUUUU MY DEAREST PIGGY BABY!
2 more day marks our Anniversary (:
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment