.


Lovelies Viewed

Sunday, September 20, 2009




HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY, M2M !
20th September 2009

Today Marks 20092009
See how much the both of us changes ;
Back then ;
Every Sat, we will go for Neoprint w/o fail :)
Shishi's Birthday at Ehub ~
Our Signature Post ~
The trip to Genting, KL, Sunway Lagoon ~
2009 ~
Every Month Gathering ~
At taka ~
We Love Funny & Stupid Expression ~


Orchard ION ~


A Day Out for Shopping ~

The Trip to Zoo ~



and counting on...

For my dearest M2M ; Germaine.S.H.S
M2M, surprise that i will blog for you ? haha!
Though you are not in SG now but still when you are back tml,
you can read it too!
Enjoyed yourself at Redang!

You have been a great sister all this while.
Thanks for being there when I need someone.
Helping me through my blue period, standing by me, lending me a shoulder to lean and be my listening ears when i am down.

We knew each other since 2004, when both of us just step into ITE life at the age of 17.
It's our Ex's that let us know each other and become closer.
It's none other than MingQun & Jiapeng (Bros), if not there's be no M2M Jiemei and we might not get to know each other already. Cos you are from Office Side while I'm from Retail side and our class are far apart from each other.
We get along well, and we love to gossip like other girls (:
And not forgetting, we met almost every weekend and never fail to take neoprints together. After the break off with them, we still continue to be M2M Jiemei without fail (: Without them, our life still goes on. I believe we did move on to be stronger and be a better person ~
We graduated and you went into Bishan ITE for Higher.N while i remains.
The world is small, in 2005 September,
we met another guy, coincidentally, they are brothers since sec sch days (:
Though is a short period of time, but i still enjoyed.
We used to be close, but slowly we contact lesser and meeting session become lesser too.
Till 2008, we started to contact back once again,
though not as close as last time but we are still M2M.

I hope you will find your happiness soon,
forget bout the past and look forward if you can do it.
Let's fate decide everything.
What meant to be yours will eventually be yours.
I know you can't let go of him =)
All i can do is 祝福你们了!
I believe one day he will come to realise how important are you.
i believe one day you all will 开花结果。。
I don't want you to be upset, i want you to smile like you always do.

I rmb you telling me this quote once :
" Never Loved a Love that Hurts ; Never Hurts a Love that Loved "

And without you, i will not know how to set up a blog (:
Cos in August 2004, A.K.H set up this blog for me bcos of you :D

And we will be the M2M Sister always.
Till the day when both left this world..
We will still be M2M in our next life..
Thanks for guiding me through all this year (:
M2M, I Love Ya Always(:



M2M Eversince 6th March 2004 ~
I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST GIRL !


No comments: